- Product 1: Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex...
- Product 1: Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil...
- Product 1: Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron...
- Product 1: All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May...
- Product 2: Powerful – Connect the locking outlet on your generator to the manual transfer switch...
Note: The production of this product might be discontinued. Please look at the Westinghouse WGen7500 Portable Generator with Remote Electric Start as a worthy replacement for the TG72K12
The ETQ TG72K12 8250 Watt 13 HP Gas Powered Camping Generator is also widely used as one of the top generators for home use. With it’s 13 horse power motor it delivers 8250 watts at maximum output this unit can power several appliances at one time without hesitation and it can operate for up to 10.5 hours on 50% load.
In addition to handling any power outages it is mobile enough to take along as an RV generator or a camping generator as well as power all the essential appliances during an emergency at home. It also has a built in electric start option available for easy start ups.
Amazon.com sells large volumes of generators and so they can afford to have the best prices on generators including the ETQ camping generator.
The throttle control technology is able to speed up the engine whenever more electricity is needed which also helps the engine last longer while providing the maximum fuel efficiency possible.
Features and Specifications:
- ETQ TG72K12 8250W camping generator Weight: 207 pounds
- Dimensions: 28 inches by 21 inches by 23 inches
- Built in electric start (battery not included)
- 7250 continuous watts/ 8250 max watts
- 13HP with 4 stroke air cooled OHV engine
- Automatic low oil shut down to prevent engine damage
- Less than 70 decibels
- 10.5 hours of operation time on 50% load using a 6.42 gallon tank
- Heavy duty steel construction for durability
- Clean Sine Alternator Technology with low LHD for safely powering laptops, computers, printers, etc.
- Wheel kit with fold down handle
The ETQ TG72K 8250 W Camping Generator Reviews:
The reviews for the ETQ 8250 watt gas powered generator were very good with a rating of 4.7 out of a possible 5 stars. Most reviewers agreed that this was an excellent value for the price with all the included features and the amount of power it delivers.
Some people commented that they liked the idle control especially when charging batteries. Other reviewers liked that it had a fuel gauge in addition to a built in hour meter. Attaching the wheels and handle assembly was simple as well as starting the unit, most reported that it started by the second or third pull for the first time when using the pull start and the first time there after.
People have reported that this generator performed flawlessly in cases of emergency during the after math of disasters such as hurricanes where they were without power for up to ten days. During that time the only time they stopped the generator was to add fuel it ran continuously and perfectly during that time.
A few individuals reported that they did not like the location of the pull start cord and wished it was in a different location but that it still worked okay for them. A couple of other people were not happy that the battery for the automatic start was not included but were able to find a battery at Wal-mart for a nominal cost.
In short this is a very well made generator and the vast majority of people are very happy with this generator as a generator for home use, camping generator or as an RV generator and would recommend this unit to others and it gets our recommendation as well as a powerful, well built, durable and versitile generator.