Let's admit it! Every year, new generators are introduced into the market. While it is an advantage for the consumer, it turns out be confusing on most days.
What's the generator that can go beyond your expectations? What's the brand that's worth the cost? These are a few questions that might run through your mind.
But there's nothing to worry about! In this generator guide, we have gathered and reviewed the best options for you. You cannot afford to miss!
Are you ready? Let's start!
- 1 Top 10 Best Portable Generators To Consider
- 1.1 1. Westinghouse WGen5500 Portable Generator
- 1.2 2. WEN 56200i Portable Inverter Generator
- 1.3 3. Champion Power Equipment Dual Fuel Portable Generator
- 1.4 4. Westinghouse WGen 7500 Portable Generator
- 1.5 5. Honda EU2200i Generator
- 1.6 6. Honda EU7000is Inverter Generator
- 1.7 7. Honda EU3000iS1A Portable Generator
- 1.8 8. DuroMax XP12000EH Portable Generator
- 1.9 9. DuroStar DS4000s Generator
- 1.10 10. Champion 3500 Watt Portable Generator
- 2 Factors to Consider When Looking for the Best Portable Generators
- 3 FAQs
- 3.1 What is the best portable generator brand to try?
- 3.2 What are the parts of portable generators?
- 3.3 How do portable generators work? How much do they cost?
- 3.4 Which is better between a home standby generator and a portable generator?
- 3.5 Can you run a portable generator inside your home?
- 3.6 Do portable generators need maintenance?
- 3.7 How long will portable generators last?
- 4 Final Verdict
Top 10 Best Portable Generators To Consider
1. Westinghouse WGen5500 Portable Generator
- 5500 Running Watts and 6850 Peak Watts; Recoil Start; Up to 15 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
Searching for a completely packaged portable generator for months without good results? Don’t look further than Westinghouse WGen5500 portable generator.
Weighing around 170 lbs, the WGen5500 generator has been positively rated by most homeowners in the US. Despite its compact size, WGen5500 provides a maximum of 6850 peak watts. Thanks to its 420cc 4-stroke OHV engine.
Developed to provide a great power backup, WGen5500 can run for at least 20 hours even on its 6.6-gallon tank.
It is also packed with a transfer switch outlet that connects to home outlets, keeping your property well-lit and comfortable.
Another thing that makes WGen5500 popular from all over the globe is it's easy to use control panel, which is responsible for sending real-time updates on its current operating status. This does not only lead to great longevity but also ensure stress-free maintenance.
- One of the most heavy duty roll bars.
- It is backed by a 3-year warranty with lifetime technical support.
- High power output without the risk of getting overloaded.
- Fuel-efficient by 40 percent compared to portable generators in its class.
- High tank capacity for extended and long-lasting operation.
- It is CARB compliant.
- Heavy compared to other choices.
- It doesn’t have an electric start function.
- There’s no grounding rod connection that will avoid electric shock.
Despite its size, the Westinghouse WGen5500 portable generator is a powerful and effective option you can have this 2020. A great investment to power your appliances, WGen5500 is an excellent backup for power outages.
2. WEN 56200i Portable Inverter Generator
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Great for campgrounds, construction sites, tailgates and power outages
- Produces clean power to safely operate and prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as phones, tablets, televisions and computers
We have known for many years that a power generators have high noise levels. This has changed with WEN 56200i portable generator.
It does not only have good power but also a minimal noise levels, when compared to inverter generators from Honda, Briggs Stratton, and other well-reputed companies in the industry.
WEN 562200i is CARB compliant, as stated by most online consumer reports (CR). Designed with a 79cc 4-stroke OHC engine, this generator is free of any increase or decline in voltage, taking your safety to a more than dependable level.
Despite the strong power output, WEN 562200i has a 51-decibel noise level. Unlike an air conditioner and other equipment, WEN 562200i is quieter.
Another main feature of WEN 562200i is its eco mode, which allows its motor to adjust fuel consumption. It helps you cut down the costs while avoiding fuel wastage.
- Provides a parallel connection support.
- Tested for its fantastic overload protection, which can keep your family members safe during a power outage.
- The handle is relatively ergonomic.
- It is extremely quiet, even for longer use or operation.
- Limited fuel capacity
- When connected to high-drainage electronics, it might overload.
- It is more prone to damages i.e. its plastic-made materials.
While it is the go-to option for those who love camping and tailgating, WEN 562200i is an ideal choice to power your home.
3. Champion Power Equipment Dual Fuel Portable Generator
- Dual Fuel: Operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric Start: Power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Dimensions-26.3 x 24.8 x 22.9 inches
- Outlets: One 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R), one 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) - trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads
- Champion Support: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Who says portable generators don’t provide great flexibility like what other products from Honda or Briggs Stratton offer?
Champion Power Equipment dual fuel portable generator makes it happen. As a dual fuel option, it either runs on propane or gas. You can say bye to additives and other hard to find materials.
Once the engine is filled up with propane, it can get its job done right away. There’s no complicated procedure to follow.
The 4-stroke 192cc engine has 8 hours of run time, especially when gasoline is used, which is not enough and can be inconvenient. Don’t worry! Propane is a good alternative as it can last for more than 15 hours.
Aside from a long run time, Champion Power Equipment dual fuel portable generator generates clean and safe energy for laptops, mobile phones, and other sensitive electronic devices.
- A noise level of 56 decibels
- Built-in electric start button, meaning you can connect it to another Champion Power generator.
- Low oil shut-off protection, which is similar to inverter generators from Briggs Stratton, Honda, and other industry’s top manufacturers.
- It is easy to access the controls because of a quick touch panel.
- One of the most feature-packed solutions to purchase.
- This generator is made of plastic components that are fragile.
- It is not suitable to power large devices due to the low power output.
Have you been searching for a dual fuel generator? Then, this type of inverter generator from Champion Power can exceed your requirements.
4. Westinghouse WGen 7500 Portable Generator
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. Noise Level-72 dBA
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
Another best portable generator is WGen 7500 from Westinghouse. Easy to carry and easy to use, WGen 7500 is truly an incredible generator from a company that has been in the industry for over a century already.
Measuring only 27.3 x 26.2 x 26.2 inches, WGen7500 provides enough power for your home. Who would have thought that a compact generator could be as strong and effective as EU2200i and other products from other competing brands? It has been possible with WGen7500.
- It is equipped with a remote start button. That means you can turn it on from a distance, helping you reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- A generator that is well-built with roll bars and a solid cast iron sleeve.
- The gallon tank comes with a useful fuel gauge.
- Low oil shutdown - an excellent safety feature
- Tailored with a digital hour meter, enabling you to perform regular and stress-free maintenance.
- It is EPA, CSA, and CARB approved. It is also a circuit and overload protected.
- Despite its size, this inverter generator can power a minimum of 7500 running wattage.
- It has different outlets, including an L14-30R 120/240 twist-lock receptacle and a 5-20R 120V duplex receptacle. Yes, you have several options to charge your power tools, RV, and other appliances.
- Wheels are not part of the package.
- It has a noise level of 64 decibels.
Due to the company’s years of experience in the industry, WGen7500 has been one of the favorites among homeowners out there, according to consumer reports (CR)
5. Honda EU2200i Generator
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the job site, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4400 watts of power, or time-consuming applications.
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU2200i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 4.0 to 9.6 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it the ideal choice for overnight power, or long-time applications.
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
Developed to replace its predecessors, such as the EU2200i Companion and Honda EB2200i, Honda EU2200i also provides a convenient backup power supply in a compact and portable package.
Built with a 120cc GXR engine, the Honda EU2200i generator has 2,200 surge watts and 1,800 running watts, which can power construction equipment and other large appliances.
What many people don’t know about Honda EU2200i is that it has a built-in inverter. This won’t only charge your mobile phones, but also power other sensitive electronics.
Compared to competing brands, Honda EU2200i only has 57 decibels of the noise level. It is quieter than its competitors.
- The fuel injection system is patented.
- Engines are carbureted, meaning Honda EU2200i blends both air and fuel more effectively.
- It makes startups more reliable than expected because of an automatic decompressor system.
- Manufactured with an eco throttle system for power-saving performance.
- It comes with ergonomic carrying handles, making Honda EU2200i more portable.
- 2-year warranty.
- It can run heavy duty tools.
- It is not available with an automatic electric start.
- It emits a strong gas smell during operation.
- Because of a small gas tank, its fuel capacity is extremely limited.
An upgraded predecessor of the EU2000i? A higher power output? Fuel efficiency? Patented eco throttle system? Adding EU2200i to the cart is a good shopping decision you won’t regret at the end of the day.
6. Honda EU7000is Inverter Generator
One of the most versatile and the best portable generator is Honda EU7000is. Used for camping and other outdoor activities, Honda EU7000 can also be a lifesaver to keep your home properly lit when the power goes down.
Honda EU7000’s 389 GX390 engine guarantees 7000 surge wattage that can last for up to 18 hours or more. Recognized as one of the best alternatives according to recent consumer reports (CR), it also provides 5500 running watts/continuous output. Plus, its portable power performance gives a boost by connecting it to another EU7000iS generator.
- An electric fuel injection system leads to better fuel mileage.
- Reduced wear engine as it is built with an electric fuel injection system.
- A built-in circuit breaker with quality and long-lasting folding handles.
- It features an i-Monitor control panel, which is user-friendly and suitable for those who are not tech-savvy.
- Covered by a 3-year warranty you may earn.
- The power output of this generator can support power tools, machinery, and a wide variety of devices.
- Constructed with the finest and the highest quality of materials, including metals, for increased durability and functionality.
- Heavy - It is not easy to carry, just like the others. Seek assistance.
- Expensive, but a worthwhile investment.
Who says it is hard to find a generator with a running wattage of 7,000? EU7000is make it easier than ever.
7. Honda EU3000iS1A Portable Generator
- Popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, including a furnace, fridge, microwave, TV, blenders, most 13,500 BTU RV AC units and much more
- Super quiet: so quiet, your neighbors will thank you; the EU3000is operates at 49 to 58 dB (A), which is less noise than a normal conversation; this makes it ideal for camping, RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation
- Fuel efficient runs up to 20 hours on 3.4 Gal. of fuel: thanks to our exclusive eco-throttle, the EU3000 is offers great fuel efficiency, it runs 7.2 to 20 hours on a single tank, depending on the load, this makes it great for overnight power
- Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment: Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package; the precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators pr
- Protected by oil alert: this protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected
Tired of an inefficient and low-quality portable power generator? Honda EU3000iS1A is a superb alternative you should purchase this 2020 and beyond.
What makes it one of the top favorites of homeowners and campers is its durable build. Its frame, for example, is constructed with steel, increasing its durability.
Additionally, the steel frame adds extra protection to the Honda EU3000iS1A generator. It can resist damaging external conditions and can withstand the test of time.
The company claims that the 4-stroke engine can deliver up to 3000 surge wattage and 2800 running power. The same information is provided in most consumer reports (CR) over the internet.
Yes, it is potent. But how about the noise it produces? Worry no more! This generator usually operates at 50 decibels.
- The eco-throttle system makes the generator fuel-efficient.
- Portable power is something you can rely on and trust.
- Can be used to power many small home appliances.
- The inverter technology is advanced and state-of-the-art.
- Made with a good fuel tank.
- It has both electric and recoil start mechanisms you may earn.
- Spark arrestor, low-oil shutdown, and other safety features.
- It’s a bit heavy. But it is more compact compared other bulky generators.
Perhaps, you have done some research on the best portable generator on the market. It’s confusing, right? Honda EU3000iS1A is an investment that can give you confidence.
8. DuroMax XP12000EH Portable Generator
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
Who doesn’t want a portable generator with powerful functionality or performance? Everyone would want that. But what’s the best generator to weigh in mind as a homeowner?
Good question, and you are in good hands with DuroMax XP12000EH. Popular for 12,000 starting watts, this portable generator from DuroMax also has a running wattage of 9,500.
In terms of flexibility, the XP1200EH generator does not disappoint its valued by customers as it is built with a dual fuel feature. It cannot only run on gasoline but also on propane, making it a superb solution during emergency situations.
- You can cut down the costs by using propane.
- A good addition to your job site.
- The design is heavy duty.
- The frame consists of steel and other special materials.
- Available with handles and wheels.
- XP1200EH is of high quality. But its performance might decline after some time. If it needs repair, it would be difficult to find the best professional for your situation.
During a natural disaster, power stations might decide to temporarily stop their services. How would you deal with the unexpected power interruption? XP1200EH has been designed for you.
9. DuroStar DS4000s Generator
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroStar generators, the DS4000S is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: DuroStar DS4000S Generator, Oil Funnel, Sparkplug Wrench, Tool Set and Owner's Manual
DuroStar is another great portable generator manufacturer . Committed to providing the highest quality of services, DuroStar is one of the sought-after experts in the industry.
While DuroStar has a wide array of choices, DS4000s has been one of its great generators. Featuring a 7 horsepower engine, DS4000s is perfect for job sites, sporting events, home backup, and even RVs.
Every time the power goes down, or during an emergency situation, the DuroStar DS4000s generator can level up your convenience and fulfill your electrical needs.
- A flexible generator that you can use while camping outdoors or sitting on your couch at home.
- It offers a 4-gallon fuel tank.
- Competitively priced and ideal for those who are on a tight budget.
- Dependable construction that can withstand the elements.
- It is long-lasting, but proper maintenance should not be ignored.
- As a portable inverter generator, it requires a frequent oil change.
- Limited grounding and hardware accessories.
So, what are you waiting for? Look for reliable retailer links now. Then, take advantage of member services to enjoy affiliate commissions and avoid "money my cr" site traffic.
Invest in a sturdy, powerful, and trusted piece of machinery like DuroStar DS4000s.
10. Champion 3500 Watt Portable Generator
- Your purchase includes One Champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator and One LPG Hose with Regulator
- Portable Generator dimensions – 23.2” L x 19.1" W x 20" H | Product weight – 104.9 lbs. | Hose length – 3.3’
- Specifications: Noise level – 68 dBA. Fuel tank capacity (GASOLINE) – 3.4 gallons | Engine Size 224cc
- Operate your 3500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge
Last but not least is the Champion 3500 watt. Budget-friendly, this portable generator is optimized for RV and other appliances at home during unexpected power outages.
Made with a 4-stroke 196cc OHV engine, Champion 3500 watt generator produces 3500 running wattage and 4000 starting watts.
- It is RV ready. It can start or run your 15,000 BTU RV Air Conditioner.
- It features cold start technology that allows the generator to run despite the weather condition.
- Built-in volt guard surge protector to protect your sensitive electronics from power surges or voltage fluctuations.
- Its engine has undergone a series of tests to ensure efficiency.
- It can last up to 12 hours on a full fuel tank.
- HaS an engine with a low oil level shut-off sensor.
- A dual fuel generator. You can either fill its fuel tank with propane or gasoline.
- It does not comply with CARB.
- It is quite noisy.
Still, Champion 3500 watt is worth your attention. It is affordable and effective equipment.
Factors to Consider When Looking for the Best Portable Generators
Everyone overlooks the utmost importance of the best portable generators until power outages keep recurring.
If it’s summer, you can no longer use your air conditioner, refrigerators or freezers.
At night, you cannot use your lighting systems, making your life more difficult. You cannot finish your paper on time. Plus, it would be hard to attend important business meetings or conferences.
Say bye to the trouble and invest in the best portable generators that suit all your unique needs or requirements.
But what are the products that are worth the cost and investment? Here are a few factors to keep in mind:
The power output of portable generators is the most important factor to consider when searching for the right products.
Before you invest in a specific brand, make sure it can handle the startup wattage of your refrigerator, TV, laptop, and other devices.
Using generators that are compatible with your sensitive electronics will give you calmness and convenience.
During a natural disaster, it would be hard to find and buy fuel to fill the gallon tank of a bulky or conventional generator.
A portable generator, meanwhile, is far different. Depending on the brand of your choice, it guarantees long and reliable hours of run time. This saves both your time and cash in the long run. Portable generators are generally fuel-efficient.
Another critical factor to take into account is the running time of your preferred portable generators.
What is it, and how does it work? Run time is the total number of hours a specific fuel tank can last.
The run time usually depends on both the size and tank capacity of generators.
According to portable generator reviews, products from trusted brands can run up to 11 hours, which can play an important role when you need reliable backup power.
The secret here is to take advantage of the best portable generators that have a longer run time. They can keep your home well-lit and comfortable for hours.
As the name indicates, portable generators are developed and manufactured to be moved around.
But generators are not made equal. The size of compact or lightweight generators depends on its power output. The higher the power, the bulkier the generator.
Let’s say the generator requires constant movement. It is necessary to consider other features, including handles and wheels, to give the product’s maneuverability a boost.
Electricity is dangerous without a doubt. That’s why safety features are imperative in portable generators.
While there are many safety features to think about, here are the most important specs you shouldn’t miss:
Circuit protection sensor - Usually built-in, circuit protection sensor reduces the risk of electrocution or serious injuries at the end of the day.
Surge protectors - While circuit protection sensor minimizes electrocution, surge protectors are different. As the name implies, this feature protects your personal appliances from any voltage spikes.
Spark arrestors - Like conventional power sources, portable generators might emit any flammable particle, which could cause a fire. But don’t worry! Modern and cutting-edge generators are equipped with spark arrestors.
Low oil shutdown - Another safety feature an inverter generator must have is low oil shutdown. How does it work? Well, it shuts down the OHV engine automatically to prevent severe damages.
Control Panel Features
A push of a button is a common control panel feature in portable generators. But there are other features to expect from a control panel. These are transfer switch, household plugs, odometer, voltage selector switch, a fuel gauge, and odometer.
Yes, portable generators with all these features can cause a dent in your savings account. But it’s all right. Your convenience and safety is all that matters.
What is the best portable generator brand to try?
Well, there are well-established and reputed companies that manufacture generators on the market.
Westinghouse is one of the industry’s leading providers. From quality, functionality, innovation to performance, Westinghouse has them all. The company is committed to delivering the services that best suit its customers' objectives from all around the world. Westinghouse WGen5500 portable generator is one of its best sellers since then.
What are the parts of portable generators?
While there are many parts to remember, the main components of potable generators include power outlets, fuel tank, alternator, internal combustion engine, and starter.
How do portable generators work? How much do they cost?
Apart from a starter, portable gensets consist of a generator head, which produces electricity to the power outlets.
It is then powered by the internal combustion engine that runs on gasoline, diesel, propane, and other types of fuel.
The internal combustion engine provides mechanical energy to power portable generators.
The gen head converts this mechanical energy into electrical energy until it reaches the power outlets. That’s it!
The prices of portable generators vary. There are cheap brands you can choose from. But they won’t last, so you need to get them replaced more often than necessary. This can cause you a lot of expenses in the long run.
There are also expensive brands you can pick. Yes, you might not have enough cash to invest in these products. But they have more excellent features that would make up for a better, improved safety and convenience. You can avoid unnecessary replacement, cut down the costs, and guarantee a stress-free experience during power outages.
Which is better between a home standby generator and a portable generator?
Portable and home standby generators are both a worthwhile investment. Each has an advantage you should know.
Home standby generators are typically permanent structures installed outside your home. During a power outage, they turn on automatically. Since they provide more security than portable generators, they are costlier.
The best portable generator, on the other hand, is compact. You can carry it around your home. Unlike the former, portable generators don’t start automatically. It requires a manual operation before it starts.
Can you run a portable generator inside your home?
No! Since they use oil and gas, they emit exhaust that contains carbon monoxide. Exposure to this exhaust can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning, which can be deadly. Whether it is raining or snowing, you cannot run a generator at home. For your safety, you can install carbon monoxide detectors.
Do portable generators need maintenance?
Of course! Similar to any mechanical equipment like babies, kids' research cars, a portable inverter generator needs to be well-maintained to prevent serious damage or keep the unit in perfect condition.
Like a car engine, a portable inverter generator requires a regular filter or oil changes. How to get it done?
The user’s instruction manual can come into play. Alternatively, you can conduct a test run of your portable generators to avoid any repair/replacement surprise and prevent blockage.
Although you have a prior experience, nothing can beat the services of a certified and experienced professional. From the quality of services, competitive rate to excellent customer service, an expert has them all.
How long will portable generators last?
Portable generators can last for years and even decades, depending on your care or maintenance. While it is tempting to invest in the cheapest products, take advantage of generators that are available at the most competitive rate.
It is enticing to invest in a cheap portable generator. But always purchase a trusted and reputed brand for your safety and convenience.
Enjoy a portable generator that lasts!