Mobile homes are not to be used often, but they serve better than make-shift dwellings. So, it is essential to make RVs enjoyable to live in as you travel. Some of the RV appliances powered by electricity include air conditioners, heaters, microwave ovens, computers, refrigerators, coffee makers, and televisions. In line with making life bearable, one way to make your road trips lit is by having a 30 amp RV extension cord for powering your appliances and charging your battery.
Therefore, we have put together an enlightening shopping guide for the best 30 amp extension cords for RVs. While at it, we have chosen to begin with understanding the concept of an RV power cord.
- 1 What is an RV Power Cord?
- 2 Can you use 30 amp rv extension cord?
- 3 1. Camco 50' Power-Grip 30-Amp Extension Cord
- 4 2. GoWISE Power 50-Feet 30 Amp Extension Cord
- 5 3. Conntek 14360, 30 Amp RV Extension Cord
- 6 4. Road Power 95707508 Power Grip 30-Amp Extension Cord
- 7 5. Parkworld RV 30 Amp Extension Cord
- 8 Advantages of Using an RV Extension Cord
- 9 Are Extension Cords Safe to Use?
- 10 Factors to Consider Before Purchasing the Best 30 Amp RV Extension Cord
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions on the 30 Amp RV Extension Cord
What is an RV Power Cord?
RVs, trailers, and campers are motorhomes equipped with electrical appliances to make them adequate for mobile dwellings. Subsequently, an RV's power cord and, in this case, an extension cord is used to supply power to an RV from an external shore power outlet. Simply put, all you have to do is use a power grip to connect your extension cord to a shore outlet.
Accordingly, RV parks are built with power sources and outlets, which you will only plug into for access to power. In this context, the 30 amp RV extension cord indicates the power capacity of the cord, considering you can also find a 50 amp extension cord. Having understood the concept of an RV power cord, let's look at the five best products in the 30 amp category.
Can you use 30 amp rv extension cord?